Just some ramblings about my journey to a healthier, more active and smaller version of myself...

Monday, August 9, 2010

At an impasse...

I've been with Weight Watchers for over a year now. It's probably been close to a year of active membership, as I only ever left when I became pregnant.

I've hit a stall. The stall has caused me to become severely unmotivated. So, I'm still stalled. (Well, I guess when I've been pretty wishy washy about tracking and about exercise, it's technically no longer a stall.)

183.8

That's the lowest number I attained before the last pregnancy. Then I gained a boatload during the 16 weeks I was pregnant. So, it took me a while to get near there. And then it hit again. 183.8. Really, the exact same number? And it's lowest number I get on my home scale, as well.

I finally became a little more dedicated again. The biggest reason is that in conjunction with (and sometimes instead of) counting points, I would track my calories (and fat, protein, fiber and carbs) on FatSecret. The big selling point was that I can enter recipes, and they have a BlackBerry App. It works fabulously, and I'm actually making sure I get enough protein and that I'm not getting so many carbs, and that the carbs I am eating contain a fair amount of fiber. A little bit more of a balancing act, but I like it.

Today, I weighed on a whim. I wasn't expecting anything, since I had just eaten. And it wasn't my low (that would've been a miracle), but only .2lbs above for a grand total of 184.0. I will almost (key word here) guarantee that I will be lower than 183.8 at my next weigh in. We shall see. But I'm feeling good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment