Just some ramblings about my journey to a healthier, more active and smaller version of myself...

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Toying with a few ideas...

I haven't been toying with more exercise just yet. I mean, I will be getting some exercise tonight. I'm going to walk to my oldest's school and back, pushing about 100 pounds, in the process. My brake pads are in dyer need of replacement, and I'm not driving that baby until the hubby can get it to the shop this weekend. My guess is that it's about 3-4 miles round trip.

But this isn't about exercise right now. I'm starting to toy with going gluten free. I have been doing this off and on for a week now, and with the exception of a couple middle of the night slip ups, I've been alright. And I feel better. I may need to make the whole family gluten free until I can handle having it in the house without being tempted to eat it. Then again, that's the cool thing about being in control of the grocery shopping and cooking. MUAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment