Just some ramblings about my journey to a healthier, more active and smaller version of myself...

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I've been on plan and weighing in... I promise!

Weight loss has been super slow this go 'round. I'm not sure if I'm doing something different that is slowing things down, or if it's inevitable. I'm sure I really need to kick up the exercise.

My last weigh in, I weighed 188.6, so I'm almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight. I was supposed to weigh in on Tuesday, but I am sans car for the moment (brake job, yay.), so it'll wait until this weekend when I can steal the hubby's car. The good news is that I weighed earlier today, and my scale (which runs close to WW's scale) showed me at 187.4. So, right where I was before I found out I was pregnant.

Maybe this is to help me become a little more humble. Maybe this is to help me develop some real empathy for those who are having a rough go at it, also. Who knows?

I'll be playing around with exercise and food (trying to go gluten-free, at the moment) to see what will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment