Just some ramblings about my journey to a healthier, more active and smaller version of myself...

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Busy Busy! (And an update!)

I said I had a weigh in Tuesday evening. Even with my "special monthly friend" visiting, I was down 1.2 pounds, which makes me 194.4. Slow and steady.


I also didn't work out yesterday. Not formally, anyway. I had a mountain of laundry to do, and I did that, housework, and finished off the day by mowing the lawn. I downloaded a new application on my BlackBerry (the trial version for now), and I like it A LOT. I will be purchasing it. It's called RoadRunner GPS, and it looks to be solely for the Blackberry. I haven't taken it on a long walk or run yet, but I've had fun playing.


Pretty nifty lookin', eh? I can't seem to find anything about it I don't like. I will definitely take it out this PM for a real walk/run. (More walk than run, but that will change! )

No comments:

Post a Comment